Date: 26th March, 2021, Friday
India: 9pm US: 10.30am EST Dubai: 7.30pm Africa: 6.00pm
The Global crisis during the Pandemic has proven to be a validation for Business Continuity and Cyber Resilience Across industries globally. Enterprises are increasingly getting exposed to new cyber-threats as there is acceleration towards digital transformation and cloud adoption.
Below are some critical questions as being raised by every industry:
• How enterprises can maintain security amidst rapidly changing infrastructure?
• What are the challenges and opportunities of cyber security?
• And how can SMEs fortify their cyber-posture and build cyber-resilience?
If you are curious to understand the above context, you may not take a chance to miss our upcoming Global webinar on 26th March, 10.30am EST.
The Owner, Founder, CISO, CIO, CEO of any organization, you can gain deep insights on how corporates have built a cyber-security culture with proactive cyber defense to emerge stronger and stay secure in the new normal times.
Introduction and Moderation: Sushobhan Mukherjee, Co-Founder and CEO, Prime Infoserv LLP
• Mr.Chandra Shekhar Pandey, Founder and CEO at Seceon Inc
• Mr.Arif Ahmed, Professor and Director, South Asian Management Technologies Foundation
• Mr.Smith Gonsalves, Cyber Security Analyst & Ethical Hacker
Closing Remarks & Vote of Thanks: Ajai Srivastava, Chief Advisor-Cyber Security, Prime Infoserv LLP