Due to Global Pandemic of COVID19, Home is the New Office.
In effect, Work from Home (WFH) has become the need of the hour & utmost priority to keep the workforce safe and ensure protection of the company data & improve employee productivity. During these times of uncertainty, we want to ensure you are not left alone, trying to figure out how you will manage your business effectively.
During these times of uncertainty, we want to ensure you are not left alone, trying to figure out how you will manage your business. In effect, we are organizing virtual knowledge sessions for last few months to ensure your business continuity and availability. So far we have conducted twelve sessions in the series.
We are sure you have already registered for today’s Webinar. If not, please register here.
- 16th October, 11am IST: SotiOne Overview :
SOTI ONE is an innovative platform that reduces the cost, complexity and downtime of business-critical mobility. It destroys functional silos and enables integrated solutions that build apps faster, secure and manage all mobile devices and IoT endpoints and deliver actionable insights. When everything is connected, SOTI ONE makes it simpler, smarter and more reliable.
May Register here : tinyurl.com/sotimdm
- 24th April,4pm : Man / Machine Vulnerability in Current Turbulent Times and Surmounting it – Dr Charru Malhotra
- 30th March,4pm : Business Continuity – Ajai Srivastava, Go4Knowledge,
- 31st March,4pm : Secure Access – Anywhere : Mohammad Faizan Sheikh, Palo Alto Networks,
- 1st April,4pm : Email Security – Everyone is a Target : Ishtiyaq Shah, FireEye,
- 2nd April,4pm : Application Delivery – Scaling Capacity & Availability: Tarun Verma, A10 Networks,
- 3rd April,4pm : ONE Platform — Connecting Everything – Vivek Srivastava, Soti
- 6th April,4pm : Enabling business continuity during challenging times – Microsoft
- 7th April,4pm : Cloud Adoption and Migration – Netmagic,
- 8th April,4pm : End Point Detection & Response – Mr.Ranjit Sawant, Regional Security Architect, FireEye,
- 9th April,7pm : Crush Cloud Complexity, Simplify Security – Dr.Ratinder Paul Singh Ahuja, Shield X,
- 10th April,4pm : DLP & UBA – Mr. Dhruv Khanna, Co-Founder of Data Resolve Technologies Private Limited,
- 13th April,4pm : Threat Management, Next Generation SOC – Mr.Ravi Shankar Mallah,IBM security Specialist – Resilient & i2,
- 15th April,4pm : Roadmap of Cybersecurity from physical to cloud – Mr.Kanchan Mallick,Trendmicro
- 16th April,4pm : Data Protection, Mr.Sunil Mohal,
- 17th April,4pm : Enterprise Risk Management, Mr.Ajai Srivastava
- 20th April,4pm : Multi factor Authentication, Mr. Hrushikesh Mane | Solutions Architect at Thales
- 21th April,4pm : Keep your remote Workforces Secure – Mr.Vikash Pandey, Regional Sales Manager Barracuda Networks,
- 22th April,6pm : Privacy, Data Protection and E-contracting – Mr. Supratim Chakraborty, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- 23th April,4pm : Cyber-immunity in this Challenging Times , Mr.Nitin Dubey, Kaspersky
Post the event relevant details will be made available in the below channels:
Feeds from Facebook
Blog RSS Feed
- Cloud Security and Compliance IssuesA new report by Threat Stack and ESG (Environmental, […]
- How does WannaCry affect India?In emerging economies like India where the government […]
- Why ‘WannaCry’ must be a lesson for allMay 12, 2017 is one of the most dreadful days of the […]
- Facts & figures from Google Cloud Summit 2017Google Cloud Summit is one of Google’s most definitive […]
- Rising IoT market in IndiaWith the advent of digital economy, more curious […]